After giving the details of the best XQD memory card for the Nikon D5. Now there is expectation that the company will release the firmware update of the Nikon D5 in first half of June, 2016. Nikon will target to extend its 4k video recording limit to 30 minutes.
As we know Nikon announced its latest Nikon D5 full frame DSLR camera at CES 2016.Since, Nikon D5 is the first DSLR to offer 4K video recording.
Nikon D5 has large 20.8MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor while the Nikon D4s has 16.2MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor.
It is using upgraded EXPEED 5 Image Processor .The Nikon D5 has the native ISO 102400, which can be extended to ISO 3280000.
It features 4K UHD Video recording at 30 fps.
Have a look on its specifications:-
- 8MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 2″ 2.36m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO 102400, Extend to ISO 3280000
- 12 fps Shooting for 200 Shots with AE/AF
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- 14-Bit Raw Files and 12-Bit Raw S Format
- 1000 Base-T Gigabit Wired LAN Support
The latest edition of Nikon Pro magazine confirming the firmware update rumor:
Proceed with us for more information.