Before RED’s New RAVEN Camera’s officially announced, we have kept our eyes on some of its chief details. The camera is going to cost approx $6K and will shoot 4K Up to 120fps.The core specs of this camera including Sensor Size: 20.48mm (Sensor sice of the red raven camera varies between the APS-C and the 4/3 format) assuring you incredible sharper images.
- Here are the magnetic specs of this new 4K raven camera.
- RED RAVEN uses a DRAGON Sensor, Shoots Max 4K
- Sensor Size: 20.48mm (smaller than APS-C, slightly bigger than Micro 4/3)
- Assuming it’s the same pixel size, crop factor compared to full-frame 35mm is 1.87x
- 4K Up to 120fps
- 4K 23.98 at 5:1 Compression (at least)
- Takes Mini-Mags
- Same body as WEAPON, but lighter (and made of some kind of metal)
- All WEAPON modules work
- There is at least one model with Canon EF mount (likely fixed)
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Scratch Microphone
- Price: $5,950 Body only
The camera can impress the photographers by its thrilling performances, mostly cinema work or controlled-environment shooting; you will have nothing to complain about its image quality and flexibility.