If you are using Canon EOS 7D Mark II then no need to suggest the way it performs and I think you are good familiar with all its performances. You know the camera after its announcement back in 2014, many professional shooter believed they had been searching a camera that can fulfill a great role in all types of dramatic situations shooting with autonomous ease then Canon EOS 7D Mark II came and became the true solution of all their issues.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II given more than what a professional desires including advanced 65 points AF system, Dual Pixel AF, 10 fps, anti-flicker technology, weather sealing .
But they must eager to know the kind of lenses that give a solid adjust in the magic constructions of Canon EOS 7D Mark II then here are the five lenses that are said to be the better recommended lenses offers much more suitable lenses for this Mark II camera.
- Best ultra-wide-angle zoom:Tokina AT-X 11-16mm f/2.8 PRO DX
- Best standard zoom:Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM ART
- Best super-zoom:Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Best fast telephoto zoom:Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM SPORT
- Best slow telephoto zoom:Canon EF 200-400 f/4L IS USM
You know all the lenses have been picked by putting a lot of energy into the activity so I wish you mayn’t face any difficulties in using the lens and get better used to all the lenses as you picked per your choice.