Earlier of this month, we published that Sony a6100/a7000 will be launched on March, 2016. Now the official weibo account of Sony China posted a couple of teaser images of the upcoming Sony a6100/a7000 and E-mount lenses.
According to the previous rumor, the rumored specifications of the upcoming mirrorless camera Sony a6100 will include:-
- In sensor HDR function including video for dynamic range up to 15.5EVs
- 196 phase detect auto focus points
- Blazing 16fps continuous autofocus burst rate
- Unlimited 4k video recording
- Refined pop out XGA OLED Tru-Finder
- 180 degree tilting 2.36M Dot LCD monitor
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body
- Kit lens is improved 16-50mm zoom lens
There is also expectation that the company will announce a total of 8 E-mount/Full frame E-mount lenses in coming days.
Proceed with us for more information.