A new report has been posted online that the forthcoming Olympus E-M5II camera could have the ability to take the shots of 40mp by using its new sensor shift function.There’s no change in the image processing engine and the EVF of this newcomer. Seems like also made an improvement in the video functionality.
The details and chief specifications of the camera to come.
- Magnesium alloy body
- Dust and water and low temperature resistance
- 16MP sensor
- Image processing engine TruePic VII
- 5-axis camera shake correction
- Video full HD60p, 24fps also possible (highest bit rate: 77Mbps)
- 3″ 1.04 million dot vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- 2.36 million dot EVF
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Remote control from a smartphone
- Hi-res composite shooting functions of 40MP
See more Olympus Rumor