Sony unveiled a new HX80 Compact Camera with 30x Zoom and Electronic Viewfinder. This newly announced HX80 camera has been implemented with advanced optics like high-resolution 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor and a retractable OLED Tru-Finder. The camera employs Bionz X processor and can record full 1080p HD video and also features Optical SteadyShot with 5-axis image stabilization minimizes effects of camera shake. However, the camera will be available from April at the Price tag of $350.
Look at the specifications details of this camera:
- Premium 30x ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* optical zoom lens with 60x “Clear Image” digital zoom capability
- Built-in pop-up OLED Tru-Finder EVF w/ high contrast and vivid colors
- 2 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor ensure the finest capture details for still images and Full HD videos in all lighting conditions
- Optical SteadyShot with 5-axis image stabilization minimizes effects of camera shake
- 921k dot, 3.0 type LCD screen that tilts a full 180 degrees
- Full HD movie shooting capabilities including high-speed XAVC S format at 50 Mbps
- Built-in ‘pop up’ flash for low-light shooting support
- Compatible with Wi-Fi / NFC for seamless wireless transfer of content and with select Sony PlayMemories Camera apps.