Sony A6000 mid range entry level mirrorless camera and a NX6 re-placer on the other hand the Fujifilm X-T1 is a pro level mirrorless camera with extensive manual controls and a rugged body design, Sony Alpha A6000 vs. Fujifilm X-T1 take a look at the major difference below…
Sony Alpha A6000 Major Features
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Tru-Finder 0.39″ 1,440k-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Xtra Fine Tilting LCD
- Full HD 1080i/p AVCHD Video at 24/60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Multi-Interface Shoe and Built-In Flash
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Zoom Lens
Fujifilm X-T1 Major Features
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- 0.5″ 2,360k-Dot 0.77x OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1,040k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Weather-Resistant Body Construction
- Continuous Shooting up to 8 fps
- Includes EF-X8 Shoe-Mount Flash Unit
- Fujinon XF18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Sony Alpha A6000 vs. Fujifilm X-T1 Specification Comparison Table.
Megapixel: The Sony Alpha A6000 features more resolution compared to Fujifilm X-T1, so you will get large printouts and you can also re-compose /crop your images after shooting.
The NO-OLPF benefit – Fujifilm X-T1 model doesn’t have low-pass filter and Sony Alpha A6000 have, we will sure see improvement in noise performance due to the absence of Optical Low pass filter.
More AF Points: Sony Alpha A6000 have More AF points Compared to Fujifilm X-T1, hence Sony Alpha A6000 will do more quick and precise AF than Fujifilm X-T1.
Better low light performance – The Fujifilm X-T1 have more ISO range compared to Sony Alpha A6000, the Fujifilm X-T1 features more ISO range hence you get better low-light images at HIGH ISO range.
Top Continuous shooting speed: Sony Alpha A6000 features fast shooting speed compared to Fujifilm X-T1.
Battery Life (CIPA): Sony Alpha A6000 features more battery life compared to Fujifilm X-T1.
Dimensions: Sony Alpha A6000 is smaller than Fujifilm X-T1.
Weight: Sony Alpha A6000 lightweight than Fujifilm X-T1.
High ISO Test Between Sony Alpha A6000 vs. Fujifilm X-T1
Verdict: The Sony NEX 6 have fast image processor and advance AF system and Fujifilm X-T1 have better sensor with more ISO range and np-optical low pass filter, weather sealed body design and extensive manual controls over the body, We recommend you to buy Fujifilm X-T1
Buy Sony Alpha A6000 from Amazon
Buy Fujifilm X-T1 from Amazon