Last month, a rumor hit the web that the upcoming Sony A9 will not feature high megapixel resolutions, it will come with faster AF, high-speed continuous shooting, and have high ISO sensitivity.
Now a series of latest rumored specifications of the high-end E-mount mirrorless Sony A9 camera revealed via SAR as stated below:-
- The camera under development seems to have 2 models.
One is high-resolution model around 70MP, and the other is super high-performance AF, super high speed continuous shooting, and super high ISO sensitivity model.
- The first model to be released will be the low rez and usper high-performance AF camera
- I don’t know whether both models are released like α7, 7R or A9.
- Many professional photographers introduce E mount, and Sony receives many requests from professional photographers through PRO support. High-end E mount camera (probably α9) will become the camera in response to the demand of professional photographers.
- The camera with lower resolution sensor is very fast and has in its prototype stage shoots around 20 fps
- Estimated price range is $6,000
There is expectation that the Sony A9 E-mount camera will come with dual card slots. Also Sony USA has already cut the price of Sony a7RII and Sony a7SII up to $300, which is the early indication of its arrival, as expected from long time.
Go ahead with us for more information.