Sony A5000 and Fujifilm X-A features APS-C format sensor and the AF system is also contrast based of both the camera, now we have very little space left to do a specification comparison review, take a look at the Major difference between these two models… Below.
Sony A5000 Major Features
- 20.1 Mp Exmor APS HD APS-C CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- 3.0″ 460.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Hand-held Twilight Mode and ISO 16000
- 25-Point Contrast Detection Autofocus
- Continuous Shooting up to 3.5 fps
- Photo Creativity and Picture Effects
Fujifilm X-A1 Major Features
- 16.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Extended Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Continuous Shooting Rate of 5.6 fps
- Advanced SR AUTO and Q Menu Button
- Film Simulation and Advanced Filters
Sony A5000 vs. Fujifilm X-A1 Specification Comparison Table.
Megapixel: You get more megapixels with Sony A5000 when compared to Fujifilm X-A1.
Bigger Sensor Size: The Fujifilm X-A1 comes with a bit bigger sensor compared to Sony A5000.
More AF points: Fujifilm X-A1 has more AF points compared to Sony A5000, more AF points helps covers more area under AF points.
Better low light performance – The Fujifilm X-A1 features more ISO range compared Sony A5000, the ISO range of Fujifilm X-A1 is upto 25600, and Sony A5000 is limited to 16000 only.
Hence you will get clearer images with Fujifilm X-A1 compared to Sony A5000.
Top Continuous shooting speed: Fujifilm X-A1 features fast shooting speed compared to Sony A5000.
Better Video Mode: Sony A5000 features better video mode compared to Fujifilm X-A1.
Sony A5000 Supports Full HD Video capture mode @ 60fps frame rate, Fujifilm X-A1 is limited to 30 fps only.
Battery Life (CIPA): Sony A5000 features more battery life compared to Fujifilm X-A1.
Wireless connectivity: Sony A5000 has built-in WiFi+ NFC that enables wireless data transfer and remote shooting with any other NFC based smart device and other hand Fujifilm X-A1 have WiFi only.
Dimensions: Sony A5000 is smaller than Fujifilm X-A1.
Weight: Sony A5000 lightweight than Fujifilm X-A1.
High ISO Test Between Sony A5000 vs. Fujifilm X-A1
Verdict: Based on specification comparison we recommend you to buy Fujifilm X-A1, but If you want a better video mode and NFC for remote shooting, you should buy Sony A5000.
Buy Sony A5000 from Amazon || Buy Fujifilm X-A1 from Amazon