The well known source Redcrow (dpreview forum member) of samsung confirmed the specification of the next 1499 Euro expensive high end Samsung NX1 camera and also gives some information as
Below are the confirmed specification:
– 28 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor (ISOCELL tech)
– DRIMe Image Signal Processor
– ISO 100-51200
– 15 fps with tracking.
– UHD 4K 3840×2160 at 30p/24p
– 2nd gen. PD AF: More than 200 PD sensors from corner to corner on the image sensor. 154 cross sensors among them.
– Full HD up to 60p
– 3″ Tiltable AMOLED Touch Display
– Water and dust proof
– Wi-Fi and NFC Connectivity
– Magnesium Alloy, Weather-Sealed Body
– Vertical grip available.
– Will announce revolutionary PD system.
– Slightly bigger body than NX30.
– Body design matches with 16-50 F2.0-F2.8 lens.
– Best high ISO performance and EVF among crop sensor bodies.
– Available on the market in October