The new Samung NX500 4K capabilities camera has been tested by Cinema5D.com website. Let’s see the outcomes.
- Excellent battery life
- full manual control
- Good fast mostly accurate autofocus in video mode
- High quality OLED screen which allows easy focusing (especially if used in combination with LCDVF from Kinotehnik
- Peaking is accurate and pleasant to the eyes
- Multi resolution/frame rate camera
- Multi region (PAL/NTSC)
- H265 codec (currently not supported by the major editing platforms but it’s only a matter of time)…
- Touch screen (for the one who like/need it)
- Interchangeable lens system
- No dedicated headphone/ line-in terminals for better audio recording/monitoring
- 30 min recording limit
- No build in viewfinder
- No “flat picture profile” in this engineering sample.
- “In camera” battery charging