A couple of days ago, the pictures of the upcoming the latest new entry Panasonic GX80/GX85 (in USA) along with specifications leaked on the web.
Now according to the latest information there is expectation that Panasonic will announce the GX80 camera in an press event which will be held on 5th April,2016.There is expectation that the camera will come with integrated viewfinder and the new Leica 12mm lens.
It is expected that the upcoming Panasonic GX80 will have:-
- 16MP sensor
- About 10% improvement in resolving power by getting rid of the low pass filter
- New Venus engine
- 4K video, 4K Photo
- 5-axis camera shake correction (on sensor+lens)
- AF 0.07 seconds. DFD technology
- 4K post focus (focus Select)
- 764 million dot EVF. Magnification 1.39x (35mm equivalent 0.7-fold)
- 0 inches 1.04 million dot LCD monitor. Tilting. 80 degrees upward and 45 degrees tilt down
- Wi-Fi built-in
- Creative style. 22 types of filters. New Monochrome mode.
Hence, we have to wait for only few hours to confirm all the rumored information related to it.
Proceed with us for more information.