Panasonic is all set to announce the long awaited Panasonic G9 since as usual we have got some leaked images of this upcoming MFT camera along with a set of some relevant specifications. A couple of days back we had one picture that we thought to be the leaked images of G9, but eventually, that was the Mock-Up image of G9.
The most probable time of Panasonic G9 announcement is within the next two weeks.
Take a look at the leaked images!
Have a look at the set of rumored specifications!
- Second display on top of camera
- 80MB shooting mode – it can stitch multiple pictures (for example 6 pictures can produce 1GB final image)
- 20.3MP sensor
- 6k photo mode
- Two memory card slots
- New joystick
- Able to shoot up to 20fps with full AF and 60fps with locked AF
- 6.5-speed, 5-axis image stabilizer (working together with the stabilizer in the lens)
- 0.83x magnification
- Waterproof and frost proof (-10 degrees)
- Magnesium body
Via – Nokishita