Panasonic FZ70 vs. Sony HX300 – This the competition is very tough because Sony is know for making BSI (Excellent low light capability), the ISO range of Sony is 80-12800 and …take a look at the Major Specification Below.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Major Features
- 16.1MP 1/2.3″ BSI MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Lumix DC Vario 60x Optical Zoom Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 20-1200mm
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot LCD Monitor
- 0.20″ 202k-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- Full HD 1080i AVCHD Video at 60 fps
- Built-In Windshield Zoom Microphone
- POWER O.I.S. with Active Mode
- Creative Controls, Panorama, and Retouch
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 Major Features
- 20.4MP BSI Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ Image Processor
- 50x Optical Zoom Lens; 24-1200mm Equiv.
- 3.0″ 921k-dot Xtra Fine Tiltable LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Advanced Flash Illumination
- Enhanced Superior Auto
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama 360
- 10fps Continuous Shooting
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 vs. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300Specification Comparison Table.
Megapixel: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 feature more megapixel than Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70.
Optical Zoom: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 has 10x more optical Zoom than Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300.
Aperture Range: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 aperture Range is better than Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300, the bright aperture lenses capture more incoming light to the sensor, create more DOF, better color and contrast reproduction and it also create less noise during low-light situation.
Better low light performance: The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 features more ISO range compared to Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70, the ISO range of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 is upto 12800, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 is limited to 6400 only.
Better Shutter Range: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 features better shutter range compared to Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70.
Top Continuous shooting speed: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 features fast shooting speed compared to Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70.
Display: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 features bigger and high resolution display compared to Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70.
Battery Life (CIPA): Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 battery rating is 400 shots and other hand Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 310 shots. According to CIPA.
Dimensions: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 is smaller than Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70.
Weight: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 lighter than Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300.
Verdict: Sony gives you better ISO range, better shutter range, fast continuous shooting speed and better display unit…on the other hand Panasonic FZ70 gives you 10X + zoom lens…….at last we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to buy Sony HX300 id you prefer image quality over zoom lens.
Buy Panasonic FZ70 from Amazon || Buy Sony HX300 from Amazon