Last time when we published information of E-M1II, we were not much confirmed if the camera was going to feature dual SD card slot or not. But, the recent rumor is somehow makes it clear that the camera should integrate dual SD card slot. However,Photokina is only a couple of months away (September, 2016) and rumor mill is moving much faster.
Take a look at the rumor specifications of the upcoming Olympus E-M1II camera.
- 20MP sensor (made by Sony)
- 4K video (first Olympus camera with 4K)
- Dual SD card slot
- Handheld High Resolution mode
- Much improved autofocus performance
- new high-resolution EVF
- Announcement at Photokina in September
- It has no global shutter. But Olympus worked hard to reduce rolling shutter to a negligible level