Nikon mirrorless camera teaser is finally out, and not only teaser we also have some other leaked images of upcoming camera. Possibly, the camera is coming in two different variants according to the rumor Mills.
Take a look at the specification of the upcoming Nikon mirrorless camera
Nikon mirrorless camera technical specifications
- Two Nikon full-frame mirrorless cameras – 24-25MP and one with 45MP.
- BSI sensors
- 5-axis in-body stabilization
- Memory cards: XQD and CF Express
- EVF resolution: 3.6MP
- Video AF could be different for the two mirrorless models
- AF tracking ability of the 45MP version on par or better compared to the current Sony A7 models.
- Over 400 AF points – between 430-450. The AF is supposed to be very fast.
- The rear LCD screen is tiltable just like the Nikon D850.
- 8K listed in the technical specifications,
- 4K video.
Medium format or Fullframe ?
According to the analysis by multiple users, the Mount used in the upcoming mirrorless camera is quite large. Some of them are saying the Mount diameter is approx 65 mm if you calculate from the teaser video. Supposably Nikon is making a future proof camera in which you can also act as lll attach large diameter lenses for example medium format lenses all maybe full frame lenses with 0.95 aperture.
Official Announcement on Aug 23, 2018
Nikon mirrorless camera price
1st set of pricing received:
- Nikon 45MP full frame mirrorless camera: $4,000/€4,000 in a kit with the 24-70mm lens
- Nikon 24MP full frame mirrorless camera: under $3,000/€3,000 (also including a lens)
2nd set of pricing received from Europe:
- Nikon 45MP full frame mirrorless camera: €4,000 (around $4,670, 20% VAT included in price)
- Nikon 24MP full frame mirrorless camera: €2,500 (around $2,900, 20% VAT included in price)
3rd set of pricing received from the UK:
- Nikon 45MP full frame mirrorless camera (body only): around £2,400
- Nikon 24MP full frame mirrorless camera (body only): around £1,700