Nikon DF was announced with a 16 MP fullframe sensor and Expeed 3 image processor. The Camera features 39 point AF system and Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 204800.
In the next version of Nikon DF camera we do expect same or better sensor and image processor as of Nikon D5 camera, but what about the ISO range of Nikon DF2 ?
Even in one-stop increment in Nikon D5 ISO will result 6560000 ISO rating, that touches the 6.5 Million mark.
We also expect that Nikon will replace Multi-CAM 4800 39-Point AF Sensor with Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System, that will improve the AF system of the camera.
Same as the previous version we don’t gonna see video recording modes in DF2, a dedicated camera for still shooters only.
Take a look at the expected core specification
- 20.8MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor / possibly same as of Nikon DF2
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- No Video Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- ISO 3280000 / Or may be ISO 6560000
- 14-Bit Raw Files and 12-Bit Raw S Format
- 6fps continuous shooting
- Mechanical Exposure Control Dials
- Compatible with AI and Non-AI Lenses
- Rugged Magnesium Alloy Body
Do also share your thoughts with us.
[Request] Redditors Please share the post link and help us to grow
Subscribe to Blog via Email