Nikon Recently has announced its Nikon D7200 with asking price £939.99 / €1,199 and the camera features resolution of 24.4 MP. This camera will show great support to the DX-format cameras with -3ev sensitivity amazingly help to the photographers who like to photography at dim light conditions.
Here’re the chief features that we can expect the Nikon D7200 camera has been planted with:
- Incorporated the ISO range of 100-25,600 that awesomely freeze the subjects that moving in low light situations.
- Expeed 4 image processor.
- With 6fps shutter speed
- 51 distinctive AF points(with 15 cross-type sensors in the centre)
- packed with WiFi and NFC that makes your image and video sharing effortless.
- Full HD movies can be recorded 25p/30p and more than this you also can get the benefit of 1.3x crop mode to record up to 1080/50p/60p.
It’ll be 19th of March 2015 when Nikon D7200 will knock the market and the cash you’ll have to splurge to get through this camera would be to £1,119.99 / €1,449 for the Nikon D7200 body + 18-105mm VR lens kit.
Let’s see some other specs of this camera.
- Multi-CAM 3500 II 51-point AF system. Sensitive down to -3 EV (ISO 100, 20 °C/68 °F).
- Wide ISO range: shoot confidently in available light with a standard ISO range of 100–25600.
- Fast continuous shooting: up to 6 fps in DX format, and up to 7 fps in 1.3x crop. Capture up to 27 12-bit RAW images and up to 100 high-quality JPEGs in one high-speed burst.²
- Unlimited continuous shooting: shoot in continuous release mode with a shutter speed of 4 seconds or slower, and record as many images as your media cards and battery life will allow.
- Time-lapse movies: shoot time-lapse sequences with smooth exposure transitions.
- D-Movie: record DX-format Full HD movies at up to 25p/30p, or switch to 1.3x crop mode and record at up to 1080/50p/60p.
- High-fidelity audio: superior options for audio control enable professional sounding movie footage.
1.3x crop: gain extra telephoto reach, speed, and wider AF coverage.
- Picture Control 2.0: choose from seven Picture Control settings. Ease post-production with Flat setting for maximum dynamic range, and fine-tune detail with Clarity.
- Viewfinder: offers approx. 100% frame coverage and exceptional visibility outdoors, even in harshly backlit situations.
- Colour-tune monitor: anti-reflective 8.0-cm (3.2-in.), 1229k-dot RGBW LCD monitor.
- Dust-proof and moisture resistant build. The shutter unit is tested to 150,000 releases.
- Built-in flash: with intelligent i-TTL flash control and a commander function.
- apture up to 1,110 still images and up to 80 minutes of movie footage3 on a single charge of the ultra-compact and lightweight lithium-ion rechargeable EN-EL15 battery.
- Storage media: two SD card slots enable a smooth shooting experience. Both card slots are compatible with high-capacity SDXC and UHS-I cards.
- Included software: dedicated Nikon software provides a way to import, organize, edit, and share photos or movie clips.