Take a look between the comparison of Nikon D610 and Canon EOS 5D Mark III, the Nikon D610 features 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 3 Image Processor on the other hand Canon EOS 5D Mark III features 22.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, take a look at the Major Specification Below.
Nikon D610 Major Features
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- External Mic and Headphone Inputs
- Continuous Shooting up to 6 fps
- Expandable Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Multi-CAM 4800 AF Sensor with 39 Points
- Built-In Flash with Commander Mode
- Supports WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Major Features
- 22.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Includes Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L Lens
- 3.2″ Clear View High Resolution LCD
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- 61-Point High Density AF
- Full HD 1080/30p and 720/60p Formats
- Built-In HDR and Multiple Exposure Modes
- Extended ISO Range (50-102400)
- Dual CF and SD Memory Card Slots
- Durable Magnesium-Alloy Construction
Nikon D610 vs. Canon EOS 5D Mark III Specification Comparison Table.
Nikon D610 is 1 year 7 month older than Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
Megapixel + Sensor Size: Nikon D610 more megapixels compared to Canon EOS 5D Mark III. Canon EOS 5D Mark III features bit bigger sensor than Nikon D610.
OR Canon EOS 5D Mark III features bigger sensor size than Nikon D610, hence you get better dynamic range, improved High ISO performance and better color and contrast reproduction compared to Nikon D610.
AF System: Canon 5D Mark III features Advance AF system with 61 AF points on the other hand Nikon D610 is limted to 39 points only. + Canon EOS 5D Mark III have More AF points Compared to Nikon D610, hence you get more area under AF points with Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
Better low light performance: The Canon EOS 5D Mark III features more ISO range compared to Nikon D610, the ISO range of Canon EOS 5D Mark III is upto 102400, Nikon D610 is limited to 25600 only. Hence with 5D Mark III you get better low-light performance.
Shutter: Canon EOS 5D Mark III features better shutter range compared to Nikon D610, but Canon EOS 5D Mark III and Nikon D610 both camera features same fast shooting speed.
Video: Canon EOS 5D Mark III and Nikon D610 both camera feature full HD video recording @ 30fps.
Display: Canon EOS 5D Mark III features bigger and high resolution display compared to Nikon D610.
Battery Life (CIPA): Canon EOS 5D Mark III battery rating is 950 shots and other hand Nikon D610 900 shots. According to CIPA.
Dimensions: Nikon D610 is smaller than Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
Weight: Nikon D610 lightweight than Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
High ISO Test Between Nikon D610 vs. Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Conclusion : Based on Specification Comparison Review we recommend you to buy Canon 5D Mark III