The specifications of the Nikon D500:-
- 9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 2″ 2,539k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO 51200, Extend to ISO 1640000
- 10 fps Shooting for Up to 200 Frames
- Built-In Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC
- In-Camera Time Lapse, Up to 9999 Frames
The company will start the shipping on 15th March, 2016 and the users will get the camera body at the cost of $1,996.95.
Proceed with us for more information.