The rumors again tossed their expectation about the Nikon D400 and Nikon D5 that both the cameras may be announced in CES 2016. One thing is much confirmed from the Nikon managers that the DX line is not over. Nikon D400 could have another name Nikon D9300 (yet to confirm).
- Well, we have already brought our cold thoughts and expectation about Nikon D5 into light once that this camera will keep its limit upto 20 MP and so the rumor specifications New 20MP FX sensor (Socionext announcedMN2WS03101A chip with 4k video capabilities, which will probably used on Nikon D5).
- The camera will have the AF system of 173 innovative points may ready to justify with your photography by delivering you a quick and much more accurate images.
- Native ISO range of 102,400(but can be maximized upto 838,400 as per our guess).
- You need to apply an effortless trying to freeze the action of the subjects as the camera could produce 15fps.
- And however, the rumor is that the body will match the design of the D4S.
We have not any information of specifications about Nikon D400. But the current rumor suggesting that no delay would be in the rumored specifications of D400.