Take a look between the comparison of Nikon COOLPIX AW110 and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30, the Nikon COOLPIX AW110 features 16MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor and EXPEED C2 Image Processing Engine on the other hand Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 features 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor and BIONZ Image Processor, take a look at the Major Specification Below.
Nikon COOLPIX AW110 Major Features
- 16MP 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED C2 Image Processing Engine
- NIKKOR 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28-140mm
- 3.0″ 614k-Dot OLED Monitor
- Shock, Freeze, and Waterproof
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- GPS, Electronic Compass, Mapping
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Video at 30fps
- VR Image Stabilization
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 Major Features
- 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ Image Processor
- 5x Optical Zoom Lens; 26-130mm Equiv.
- 3.3″ OLED Touch Screen Monitor
- Full HD 1080/60i Video Capture
- Water / Shock / Freeze / Dust-proof
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Enhanced Superior Auto Mode
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama 360
- 10 Frames per Second Continuous Shooting
Nikon COOLPIX AW110 vs. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX30 Specification Comparison Table.
Aperture Range: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 aperture Range is better than Nikon COOLPIX AW110, the bright aperture lenses capture more incoming light to the sensor, create more DOF, better color and contrast reproduction and it also create less noise during low-light situation.
Better low light performance – The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 features more ISO range compared to Nikon COOLPIX AW110, the ISO range of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 is upto 3200, Nikon COOLPIX AW110 is limited to 12800 only.
Better Shutter Range: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 features better shutter range compared to Nikon COOLPIX AW110.
Top Continuous shooting speed Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 features fast shooting speed compared to Nikon COOLPIX AW110.
Better Video Mode: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 features better video mode compared to Nikon COOLPIX AW110.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 Supports Full HD Video capture mode @ 60fps frame rate, Nikon COOLPIX AW110 is limited to 30 fps only.
Display: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 features bigger and high resolution display compared to Nikon COOLPIX AW110.
Dimensions: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 is smaller than Nikon COOLPIX AW110.
Weight: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 lighter than Nikon COOLPIX AW110.
Tough test data analysis
Nikon COOLPIX AW110 is waterproof upto 59’ feet, Freezeproof upto 14°F / -10°C, and drop proof upto a 6.6′ drop. On the other hand Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 is waterproof upto 33’ feet, Freezeproof upto 14°F / -10°C, and drop proof upto a 5′ drop.
Verdict: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 features excellent core specification compared to Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30