So finally all we have is the major features of the upcoming product, image and price +1 we also know that the Leica will announce its new system on April 24th, so just wait and watch..
- Announcement on April 24th
- The new T model will not be a MFT camera and it will not be based on an existing Panasonic model
- APS-C sensor
- Optional EVF
- The body will be made in Germany and it will be very solid built with a special new/unique design/production process
- The new T lenses (both primes and zooms) will be made in Asia (most likely by Panasonic in Japan).
- Touchscreen LCD
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- A new adapter that will let you use M lenses on the T body will also be announced
US price: over $3,000 for camera+lens kit, so its a high when we compare with its compatitiors… like Sony A6000 or Fujifilm X-E2.