A couple of months ago, the images of the upcoming camera Leica M10 already leaked via FCC filing. Now once again Leica M10 images leaked via Instagram through a user akowari. The leaked image explained as “The M10 #m10 #leica #leicam10”. Also on seeing carefully, it looks similar as leaked by FCC filing.
Since, the company Leica has already sent out invites for its announcement which will be held on 18th January, 2017.
Have a look on the rumored specifications of Leica M10:-
- Dedicated ISO wheel/dial on top plate
- LED framelines
- No movie button on top
- 72x viewfinder
- Frame selector
- The M10 will probably use the same M 240 battery (7.4V)
- 24MP sensor
- Max ISO: 50k
- Bigger control buttons on the back
- Slightly bigger LCD screen
- Same EVF from the TL camera
Since all the information will be confirmed on its announcement.
Proceed with us for more information.