Fujifilm XQ1 vs. Nikon P7800 – Take a look between the comparison of Fujifilm XQ1 and Nikon COOLPIX P7800, the Fujifilm XQ1 features 12MP 2/3″ X-Trans CMOS Sensor and EXR Processor II on the other hand Nikon COOLPIX P7800 features 12.2MP 1/1.7″ BSI CMOS Sensor and EXPEED C2 Image Processor, take a look at the Major Specification Below.
Fujifilm XQ1 Major Features
- 12MP 2/3″ X-Trans CMOS Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Fujinon 4x Optical Zoom f/1.8-4.9 Lens
- 25-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 920K-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Continuous Shooting up to 12 fps
- Film Simulation and Advanced Filters
Nikon COOLPIX P7800 Major Features
- 12.2MP 1/1.7″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED C2 Image Processor
- NIKKOR ED 7.1x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- 921k-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Lens-Shift VR Image Stabilization
- Full Manual Control and RAW File Support
- Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Adapter
Fujifilm XQ1 vs. Nikon COOLPIX P7800 Specification Comparison Table.
Megapixel: Nikon COOLPIX P7800 features more megapixel than Fujifilm X-Q1, but Fujifilm XQ1 have bigger sensor than Nikon COOLPIX P7800.
Fujifilm XQ1 features bigger sensor size than Nikon COOLPIX P7800, hence you get better dynamic range, improved High ISO performance and better color and contrast reproduction compared to Nikon COOLPIX P7800.
No-Low pass filter: Fujifilm XQ1 have no built-in low pass filter, so you get super Sharpe images while reducing moiré and aliasing, on the other Nikon COOLPIX P7800 does have built-in low pass filter, hence Fujifilm XQ1 better compared to Nikon COOLPIX P7800.
Optical Zoom: Nikon COOLPIX P7800 has 3.1x more optical Zoom than Fujifilm XQ1.
Aperture Range: Fujifilm XQ1 aperture Range is better than Nikon COOLPIX P7800, the bright aperture lenses capture more incoming light to the sensor, create more DOF, better color and contrast reproduction and it also create less noise during low-light situation.
Macro: Fujifilm XQ1 feature better close-up macro range than Nikon COOLPIX P7800.
Better AF System: Fujifilm XQ1 features Phase + contrast (hybrid) AF System; on the other hand Nikon COOLPIX P7800 features Contrast AF system.
Better low light performance – The Fujifilm XQ1 features more ISO range compared to Nikon COOLPIX P7800, the ISO range of Fujifilm XQ1 is upto 12800, Nikon COOLPIX P7800 is limited to 6400 only.
Better Shutter Range: Nikon COOLPIX P7800 features better shutter range compared to Fujifilm XQ1
Top Continuous shooting speed: Fujifilm XQ1 features fast shooting speed compared to Nikon COOLPIX P7800.
Wireless: Fujifilm XQ1 and Nikon COOLPIX P7800 both camera feature wifi connectivity, Fujifilm XQ1 have built-in and other hand Nikon COOLPIX P7800 have Optional adapter.
Battery Life (CIPA): Nikon COOLPIX P7800 battery rating is 350 shots and other hand Fujifilm XQ1 240 shots. According to CIPA.
Dimensions: Fujifilm XQ1 is smaller than Nikon COOLPIX P7800.
Weight: Fujifilm XQ1 lighter than Nikon COOLPIX P7800.
Verdict: Based on core specification we highly recommend you to buy Fujifilm XQ1