The upcoming Fujifilm X70 compact camera already registered at Taiwanese NCC. Now the first images of the compact camera along with its specifications have been surfaced on the web before it’s official announcement which will be held on January 15, 2016.
According to latest rumors, the Fuji X70 will feature a 16Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor with a 18.5mm f/2.8 lens, a 180 degree flip touchscreen and 8fps continuous shooting speed.
The detailed rumored specifications of Fujifilm X70 specs:-
- 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Image processing engine EXR Processor II
- AF 0.1 seconds. The image plane phase difference AF
- Shutter lag is 0.01 seconds. Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds. Start-up time of 0.5 seconds
- Customizable control ring
- LCD monitor three inches 1.04 million dots. 180 Opening tilting
- For the first time adopted a touch panel in the X series. Focus area selection, touch shot function
- The lens of the newly developed 18.5mm F2.8 (equivalent 28mm)
- Digital tele-converter (35mm and 50mm)
- Auto mode switch
- Digital split image. Focus peaking
- Wi-Fi built-in. Remote control shooting
- Continuous shooting 8 frames / sec in the AF tracking
- Silent electronic shutter. Top speed is 1/32000 seconds
- Film simulation mode (including classic chrome)
- Multi-exposure function
- Eight of the advanced filter
- Interval Timer
- Video Full HD 60fps
It is expected that the upcoming Fujifilm X70 will be available in black and silver versions.
Since there is lots of expectation that the compact camera will be announced along with the Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera, the X-E2s mirrorless camera and the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens on the same schedule.
Proceed with us for more information.