This has been an exceptional news for those who are waiting for the upcoming Fuji X-H1, which is rumored to be announced in February, 2018. According to the new rumor, Fujifilm X-H1 will have black-out free EVF that ensures that the camera can do faster focusing than the current X-T2. Also, alongwith the best video camera in Fuji’s line-up the X-H1 will be ideal for the sports photography when combined together with the XF200mF2 (Expected to be released in 2018).
As you all know that Fuji X-H1 is the successor of Fuji X-T2 and is going to be the competitor of much popular Sony A7.
Have a look at the rumored specifications of the camera:
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- IBIS (In Built Body I.S)
- Exposure compensation button – Similar to Fuji GFX 50S Camera
- Secondary LCD Monitor, like GFX50s
- The camera is dedicated for video as well as still shooters.
- The camera will do 4K video @ 60 frames per second
- weather sealed camera
- videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- H indicates it is Hybrid camera.
- The price of the camera will be around $2000.
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s