Fuji is going to announce Fuji X-H1 to compete with the leading Sony A7. And one should know that it would be the Fuji’s first IBIS camera. However, in the beginning, it was expected that it would be Fuji X-T2s but the last rumor camera that suggested its name to be Fuji X-H1 and not X-T2S. The rumor regarding its specifications were too short on the web now recently a rumor mill posted its rumored specifications that really sound well. Luckily the best point from that rumored information is that the Upcoming Fuji X-H1 will be well suited to Videographers as well as Photographers.
Have a look at the rumored specifications of the camera:
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- IBIS (In Built Body I.S)
- Exposure compensation button – Similar to Fuji GFX 50S Camera
- Secondary LCD Monitor, like GFX50s
- The camera is dedicated for video as well as still shooters.
- The camera will do 4K video @ 60 frames per second
- weather sealed camera
- videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- H indicates it is Hybrid camera.
- The price of the camera will be around $2000.
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
Stay with us for much more information.
Via – Fujiaddict