– I’ts slow at the tele end (f/6.3)
– It relies heavily on in camera digital correction. RAW files have to be worked out in postproduction and may look very different from the JPEG.
– The weight of the lens moves the balance towards the lens (tremor issue at handheld shooting). Keep it mind if you use it on High Megapixel camera.
– One the good side the RAW images taken at the tele end need little adjustments.
– Absolutely no flare issues
– negligible chromatic aberrations
– Image quality is very good (particularly JPG. With RAW you may have to work a bit).
As a consequence of this, the reviewer told Travel zoom for amateurs and enthusiasts.
And almost the same kind of things turn out when Quesabesde (google translation here) reviewed new Sony FE 24-240mm lens who believed that This is not a lens for those who care about ultimate image quality, this is a lens for those who want to have good quality in a light package.