Earlier lots of rumors related to the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II leaked on the web. Just after three weeks after the announcement of the Nikon flagship DSLR Nikon D5 , Canon announced 1DX Mark II with hybrid AF sensor and option to record 4K videos @ 60fps.
Now the latest specifications along with images of the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II leaked via Digicame-Info.
- 2MP CMOS sensor
- Dynamic range improvement
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- 61-point AF system, which range is expanded. 41-point cross-type. All of the distance measuring point can be selected With lighting AF point red
- F8 even 61 points all of the distance measuring point can be selected
- AI AF accuracy and motion tracking has improved Servo AF III + Dual DIGIC6 + processor
- New mirror drive system that enables high-speed continuous shooting
- Video 4K 60fps. Possible internal recording at CFast2.0T media
- Continuous shooting up to 16 frames / sec (live view mode)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF, enables smooth AF with 4K video
- GPS built-in
- 0 terminal, HDMI terminal
- Dust and water specification
- Wi-Fi option (WFT-E8)
- The size of 158mm x 167.6mm x 82.6mm
- Weight 1340g
If we believe on the rumored specification, that it will definitely a great relief for the users who were waiting for it for long time and also it will become first Canon DSLR to record 4k Videos and hence we do believe that this upcoming camera will replace both EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C.
It is expected that it will be announced on 1st or 2nd February, 2016.
Continue with us for more information.