Canon 7D Mark III has been long term wished camera of Photographers on which many rumors have been tossed up already, but Canonwatch recently leaked some excellent information that suggests that this DX format camera would be announced before summer, 2018. Shipment would be somewhere in July or August. NAB show in April should be considered its scheduled time of announcement.
A set of rumored specifications have been surfaced, but looks like much more to be updated as we get closer to the announcement time. On the other hand, we all know that this will be Canon’s flagship APS-C DSLR camera, means we do expect some hardcore features at the core. Also, it is rumor that the camera would have the same introductory 7D Mark II price. By the way, look at the specifications below:
- New sensor technology and resolution around 28MP
- 4K video (though no details
- More dynamic range than 7D2
- Better ISO performance than 7D2
- Tilt-able display with touch interface
- New generation of Dual Pixel AF
- More video oriented than 7D2
- Higher feature set compared to 7D2
Stay tuned and we will update you in no time.