This is surely going to be a big announcement from Canon since they are now almost ready and fixed a sweet time to announce the two long awaited and most rumored cameras, Canon 77D and Canon T7i (Canon 800D). Most probably, both the two cameras from Canon will be announced alongside Canon EOS M6.
Looking at the specs of Canon 77D and 800D that both borrowed a bunch of specifications from Canon 80D, such as 45 AF points, DPAF etc.
Now give a detailed look to the specifications of Canon 800D and Canon 77D.
Canon 77D Specifications
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Video engine: DIGIC 7
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- AF point: 45 points
- Burst: Up to 6 frames per second
- ISO speed: 100 – 25600
- Liquid Crystal: Type 3 Touch Panel Bali Angle LCD
- Built-in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Size: 131.0 × 99.9 × 76.2 mm
- Weight: 540 g
Canon 800D Specifications
- Effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Processor: DIGIC 7
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- FPS: Up to 6 frames / sec
- ISO range: 100 – 25600
- Video: Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization
- LCD: Type 3 Touch Panel Bali Angle Liquid Crystal
- Built-in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth – Size: 131.0 × 99.9 × 76.2 mm
- Weight: 532 g