July is probably the month every photographer who is avidly waiting for to splurge their savings on the most anticipated Canon 6D Mark II. We have already told you Canon fixed July as the sweet time of 6D Mark II announcement, but we didn’t tell you the accurate date of its announcement. Thankfully, the rumor site “Canonwatch” leaked this information that probably 20th or 21st July is the announcement dates (depending by the geographic zone).
Once again, Canon 6D Mark II comes with 180 degree tilting screen and more. Have a look at the rumored specifications of Canon 6D Mark II.
- 24-28mp full frame CMOS
- 45 AF points (all cross-type)
- Dual Pixel AF
- DIGIC 7
- Built-in Wi-Fi®, NFC and Bluetooth® technology
- Built-in GPS
- Vari-Angle touchscreen LCD
- 6 FPS Shooting
- HDR Movie & Time Lapse Movie
- Some form of 4K video
- Movie electronic image stabilization
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% coverage optical viewfinder with some new features
For the last two years the rumors are constantly fluctuating. Now we have to see if this rumors come true or not.