You have to wait hardly two months from now to hear the pleasing announcement of most anticipated, Canon 6D Mark II, which is mostly expected to be announced July of this year (2017). But on which specific date of July is yet to confirm. Further, if official announcement in July then shipping will be in August.
Rumored specifications of the camera are already circulating on the web, but still we should wait to hear some reliable information regarding the specifications and something else in the coming month.
But once again, this time, we must pray the announcement time should not change as it has been for the last one year. According to the rumor, this announcement date may change further.
Check out the rumored specs of Canon 6D Mark II. so far
- 24-28mp full frame CMOS
- 45 AF points (all cross-type)
- Dual Pixel AF
- DIGIC 7
- Built-in Wi-Fi®, NFC and Bluetooth® technology
- Built-in GPS
- Vari-Angle touchscreen LCD
- 6 FPS Shooting
- HDR Movie & Time Lapse Movie
- Some form of 4K video
- Movie electronic image stabilization
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% coverage optical viewfinder with some new features