Though this is not a very serious rumor but somewhere it looks relevant that the 5DS R II could feature 60 MP sensor. It means the camera would easily be listed in the High Megapixel camera list. Unfortunately, this high end camera is not scheduled to be announced this year. Its probable announcement time would be Q3/Q4 2018.
According to the recent rumor, Canon 5DS R II will replace both 5DS and 5DS R as well and its Physical dimension will mostly identical to Canon 5D Mark IV. The passionate videographers could enjoy 4K video also.
Have a look at the full set of rumored specifications for the Canon 5DSR II!
- Working prototypes are currently being tested.
- The “5DS” series will be amalgamated into a single camera.
- No low pass filter.
- All new 60.1mp image sensor.
- A new type of low megapixel mode.
- 4K video (video features will be basic)
- Identical body to the EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Focus peaking present, may appear first on another DSLR.
- Expect all the other features such as DPAF, Wifi, Touchscreen and GPS.
We greatly expect to get some bulky rumors related to Canon 5DSR II from the beginning of 2018.
Via – CanonRumor