A latest rumor surfaced on the web via CR that the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will have the capability to shoot 4K video.
If the rumor converts into reality than it will be definitely a grand surprise for the users who were still waiting for DSLR cameras with 4K video.
According to the previous rumors, there is expectation that Canon EOS-1D X Mark II will be announced ahead of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, which is expected to be the Q1, 2016.
Also 5D Mark IV will likely to be announced before the NAB show 2016.
There is still contradiction on Canon EOS 5D Mark IV whether it will feature 4K Video or not.
So, we have no confirmed information about it yet.
The latest rumored specifications of Canon EOS-1D X Mark II:-
- 24MP full frame sensor made by Canon
- 4K Video shooting
- New autofocus system with more crosstype AF points
- “New technology” in the viewfinder display
- New battery to reduce the weight of camera
- Large LCD screen OLED Display?
- New 2 DIGIC processors (DIGIC 7)
- Massive improvement on Dynamic Range, more stops than any other DSLR camera in the world.
Continue with us for more information.