Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8E VR is though a high price lens but is the lens for Professionals that goes for maximum good for the maximum times while shooting with Nikon D850. As we move further, one of the best sports and wildlife lenses you could pick immediately is Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II that also costs you around $2100. Same as these two lenses we have included several lenses in the list that we greatly expect can produce heroic imaging results with the remarkably well Nikon D850.
Once again let us introduce you with Nikon D850 — Well, D850 is new Nikon’s Full-Frame DSLR camera that boasts immersive specs inside, such as 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor for exceptional image quality with large prints. Massive Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System etc.
Specs detail of Nikon D850:
- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO: 64-25600, Extended: 32-102400
- 7 fps Shooting for 51 Frames with AE/AF
- 8K Time-Lapse, Negative Digitizer Mode
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor, Focus Shift Mode
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Have a look at the list of best lenses for Nikon D850!
1. Best Standard lens for Nikon D850
Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8E VRProbably one of the outstanding standard lenses available out in the photography arena that mayn’t give you any optical issue while shooting with Nikon D850. Nikon 24-70mm deserves admiration for its overall performance and versatility that wonderfully maximizes the capabilities of FX-Format D850 that solidly fits a photojournalist, a commercial shutterbug, a portrait artist, or even a wedding photographer. With the maximum aperture of f/2.8 the lens can capture beautiful bokeh with stunning detail and sharpness. Moreover, the Lens comes with the excellent optical qualities to ultimately deliver images of stunning sharpness and vivid clarity.
Simply great quality by Nikon and if your Budget allows go for it you won’t regret!
2. Best wide-Angle zoom lens for Nikon D850
Nikon 16-35mm f/4 VRThe lens with 16-35mm focal range is exceptionally well to be used to shoot fine art photography, landscapes, skylines and more with Nikon D850
Look at the specs of the Nikon 16-35mm F/4 VR:
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 22
- Two ED & Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Nano Crystal Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction (VR II)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.4″
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Nikon VR image stabilization provides 2.5 stops of blur free handheld shooting, which means no problem if you leave the tripod at home. The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) autofocus system further enhances performance by ensuring quick and precise focus on your subject even while shooting in Dimlight.
3. Best Portrait lens for Nikon D850
Nikon 50mm f/1.4GNikon 50mm f/1.4G is brilliant for portrait photography, which produces edge-to-edge sharpness and high contrast image quality. This immensely wonderful lens is for those who are looking out for an ultra-fast prime lens that gives you a standard angle of view, superior color reproduction and smooth, natural background blur (bokeh). The lens offers 50mm angle of view when used on an FX-format DSLR or 35mm film camera. The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G is very ideal for close-ups since the front element and filter mount does not rotate and the barrel length does not change, although all lens groups shift during focusing. There are two Focus modes on this lens: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
4. Best sports and wildlife lens for Nikon D850
Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR IIFrom low-light sports, wildlife, fashion, portraits to everyday subjects, this Nikon AF 70-200 F2.8 VR II is fabulously super that gives you magnificent imaging results that you basically desire. While shooting with Nikon D850, the action images can be captured wonderfully and its f/2.8 aperture is amazingly great for capturing subjects in low light situations with sharpness and clarity.
The zoom & focus are easy for the users to control as their requirement. It works well in still as well as sports shooting with fast and quiet focusing. It comes with vibration reduction and the users can use it at slower shutter and its smaller ISO helps in noise reduction without affecting the image quality as well as the performance.
5. Best all in one lens for Nikon D850
Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 VRThe AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens offers powerful 10.7x zoom to bring the most distant subjects very closer, ensuring you sharp images without sacrificing the details of the images. For unprecedented imaging results throughout the wide zoom range the lens implements the Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Super Integrated Coating and Extra-low Dispersion glass. Vibration Reduction image stabilization technology effectively increases performance by 3.5 stops resulting in crisp images when shooting handheld or in low-light environment.Overall the lens is remarkable for outdoor shooting and wide range of photography.
Best Affordable zoom for Nikon D850
6. Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 OSWhen you have this excellent Sigma 150-600mm lens in your bag you can confidently encounter with any kind of shooting situation. The lens gives you both speed as well as reach at the same time. Honestly, no canon lens is available at this price that can give you the stellar performance like this Sigma one. This small and compact sized hyper-telephoto zoom lens boasts Optical Image stabilizer with an accelerometer for improved panning photography both vertically and horizontally, essential for birding, wildlife and motor photography. To give you tight focusing control the Sigma 150-600 Contemporary incorporates creative manual override (MO) switch and a peerless zoom lock switch that can be locked at any focal length. In one word, the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens and TC-1401 1.4x is Unrivaled. By the way, those who need the wider angle range this lens offers focal lengths 600mm wide angle range which at a time is the exact requirements, for instance, you have to shoot a slow walking dangerous primate because you can’t go near that hence this lens is absolutely outstanding in those situations. Furthermore, the lens delivers you the exceptional images quality shot at any aperture.