Canon 7D Mark II specification leaked over the web, the camera is rumored to feature 20.2 MP PDAF sensor , the camera will also feature highly advance AF system …
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Specifications
- Kit lenses: 18-135 IS STM and 15-85 IS STM (This would be a new lens)
- CF, UDMA mode 7 + SD, UHS-I
- No GPS or WiFi
- Fixed LCD, with no touch function.
- 20.2MP “Fine Detail” CMOS Sensor (I want more information on this)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual DIGIC 6 Processors
- 65 AF points “All Cross-type”. Dual cross on the center point.
- ISO 100-12800, ISO Boost mode 25600 and 51200
- 1080p/720p both get 60fps
- Servo AF for video shooting.
- Anti-flicker mode, eliminates flickers under flickering lights (e.g. fluorescent lamps).
- Spot metering size 1.8%
- Built-in flash with radio trigger function.
- Mic and headphones connectors
- Can sync time between 7D II cameras.
- Lens electronic MF
- About 100% coverage OVF
The camera is rumored to arrive on Photokina 2014.. and will get more confirmation soon…