Big news! Yes Canon 5DSR Mark II is rumored to come in Q3/Q4 of 2018. As the new rumor suggests that we shouldn’t expect the arrival of this Megapixel Monster DSLR from Canon in anytime soon in 2017. It is told that working prototypes are currently being tested. Moreover, other than its beast 60.1 MP the camera will also add some interesting features into the core, such as a new type of low megapixel mode and its physical dimension may match to current Canon 5D Mark IV.
Have a look at the rumored specification so far!
- Working prototypes are currently being tested.
- The “5DS” series will be amalgamated into a single camera.
- No low pass filter.
- All new 60.1mp image sensor.
- A new type of low megapixel mode.
- 4K video (video features will be basic)
- Identical body to the EOS 5D Mark IV.
- Focus peaking present, may appear first on another DSLR.
- Expect all the other features such as DPAF, Wifi, Touchscreen and GPS.
You should know this will be the replacement for two cameras: EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R.