Finally the full specification of the long rumored Canon 6D Mark II camera surfaced over the web, the camera is coming with a 26 MP FF DPAF sensor. I do remember many so called Rumor Mills were predicting that it will going to carry either 24 OR 28 MOP sensor, all predication failed.
BTW, it’s time to celebrate since we have never published any fake news and rumor on our website till we verify it with our own sense of knowledge.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Specifications:
- 26mp CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7
- 1080P 60p (sadly, no 4K)
- 45pt AF all cross-type
- Single SD card slot
- 3″ Vari-Angle LCD
- Approx 100% viewfinder
- HDR Movie
- Time Lapse Movie
- A slightly taller and deeper body over the current EOS 6D.
- New battery grip BG-E21
- Announcement on June 29, 2017, Shipping in early August
- Price: $1999 body only USD
Do follow us on Facebook for getting reliable rumors and real news.
- Canon 6D Mark II to feature brand new and dedicated 26 MP Full-Frame sensor
- Canon 6D Mark II and SL2 both to be announced on June 29, 2017
- Canon 6D Mark II comes with 180 degree tilting screen and more
- See all Rumors Related to Canon 6D Mark II