Recently, we published that Panasonic will announce the price of Panasonic GH5 Micro Four Third Camera on 4th January, 2017 at CES, Las Vegas. Now according to the latest rumor via Nokishita, Panasonic is also likely to announce a new Panasonic GF9 camera on the same platform . Hence, in this regard the first images as well as the specifications of upcoming Panasonic surfaced on the web.
Have a look on the full specifications and images of the Panasonic GH5 Micro Four Third Camera:-
- 16MP sensor with no low pass filter
- 4K 30p / FHD 60p video
- “4K Selphy” “4K Photo” “Focus Select” “Focus Composite”
- Spatial recognition AF using DFD technology
- 180 degree tilt type approximately 1.04 million dots 3.0 type touch panel monitor
- Wi-Fi installed, USB charging compatible
- Size: 106.5 x 64.6 x 33.3 mm
- Weight: Approximately 239 g (body only)
- Color: Silver, Orange
- Kit: Double lens only (12-32 mm F 3.5-5.6, 25 mm F 1.7)
Proceed with us for more information.