The Full-Frame DSLR Pentax K-1 was launched on February, 2016. Now after more than seven months, Ricoh released a new firmware update version 1.30 for Pentax K-1 full frame DSLR camera.
The users have the option to download the firmware version 1.30.
Changes to V1.30:
- The Electronic Shutter can be selected at the Menu to reduce camera shake from the mechanical shutter when shooting with Live View mode.
- Added and selectable [Square format (1:1)] size at the Crop mode.
- Addition to the current [3 frames bracketing (OFF, TYPE1, TYPE2)], the [2 frames bracketing (OFF, TYPE2)] is added and selectable for the [AA Filter Simulator bracketing]
- At the [BKT] setting, the bracketing range [±0 (=single frame)] can be selected.
- Improved stability for general performance.
Proceed with us for more information.