As we have already told you that Canon would soon announce new firmware version for Canon 1DX Mark II full-frame DSLR camera. And Now Canon USA released a new firmware update version 1.1.2 with some wonderful improvements for 1DX Mark II.
The firmware added following new improvements:
- The addition of a selectable color-tone option for the LCD monitor.
- The addition of a function to append IPTC data.
- The addition of a function to transfer only protected images.
- The addition of a function to set the GPS positional data retention period.
- An increase in the number of network connection settings that can be saved to a memory card from 20 to 40. .
- When retrying FTP transfer, extension of the minimum auto power off time to 10 minutes. .
- Improvement of wireless transmission when using Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E6.