Canon 5D Mark IV is going to be announced within a couple of days (25th August, expected date)) and now again its detailed specifications and a few leaked images have been surfaced online. What the most amazing thing we are seeing that this Canon camera is going to implement 30.4MP resolution that looks confirmed, because it’s the only case where rumors were fluctuated many times. Canon 5D Mark IV is going to equip new dual pixel CMOS image sensor. For lowlight photography, the camera offers Expandable ISO range of 102400 etc.
After all, looking at the specifications of upcoming Canon 5D Mark IV, it looks like this could be the camera of the year.
Here are its specifications…
- Imaging element: dual pixel CMOS image sensor
- Number of pixels: number of effective pixels about 30.4 million pixels
- Recording media: CF (Type II) / SD (SDXC / SDHC / SD)
- Regular ISO sensitivity (Recommended Exposure Index): ISO100-32000
- Highest ISO sensitivity (extended sensitivity): ISO102400
- Dual pixel RAW file: Supported
- Auto Focus: ranging score 61 points
- Continuous shooting speed: about 7 frames / sec.
- Video recording: 4K (UHD) / 30fps, FHD / 60fps, HD / 120fps
- Video cut: corresponding to about 800 million pixels for cutting out the still image from 4K
- Time-lapse movie: correspondence
- Photometric sensor: 150,000 pixel RGB + IR photometry sensor
- LCD Monitor: touch-screen TFT type color LCD monitor
- Anti-flicker: Mounted
- GPS: built-in
- Wi-Fi: built-in (NFC compatible)
- Digital terminal: USB 3.0, HDMI
- Dimensions: 150.7 × 116.4 × 75.9mm
- Mass: 890g
Here are the leaked images of Canon 5D Mark IV.