As per the rumor, this is C1 camera, but its name will be changed after release, however, and it is not a follow-up to the Cinema EOS C500. Most probably this would be the Canon Cinema EOS C700.
Specifications of this upcoming camera…
- a new Super35 sensor with a claimed dynamic range of 15 stops (Same as C300 Mark II)
- The form factor will be different than the current Cinema EOS cameras.
- There will likely be some kind of a shoulder mount.
- 4K video (maybe above 4K)
- will support anamorphic lenses
- Price will be around $30,000
Stay with with us for more information