Hope you all eagerly want to know the roadmap of Canon for 2016. However, Canon has already released pro 1DX mark II camera this February and just after that they released mid range APS-C DSLR Canon 80D followed by an entry level DSLR , t6/1300D in 2016, so far. After all these, the possibility is still high that Canon has a numerous products to announce till the end of 2016 including the most web searched, Canon 5D mark IV and etc.
Canonrumors recently published the roadmap of the upcoming Canon cameras and let’s see what those are…
EOS DSLR Bodies for 2016
- We are so sure that Canon has the only DSLR i.e. Canon 5D Mark IV to introduce in 2016. The maximum possibility of announcement in August 2016 and will be quick available after Photokina.
EF Lenses for 2016
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM (confirmed) and the lens maybe announced at any time of this month (June 2016).
- Canon EF 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS II USM (confirmed) and the announcement time probably before Photokina 2016 (September).
- Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS II USM (confirmed)
The expecting announcement of this lens along with EOS 5D Mark IV in August.
EOS M Bodies for 2016:
- A “prosumer” EOS M body (confirmed)
We think we’ll get a new APS-C “prosumer” EOS M body some time before the end of 2016.
EOS M Lenses for 2016:
- No information so far
Cinema EOS Bodies for 2016:
- Canon Cinema EOS C700 (confirmed)
Expected to be announced in September
Cinema EOS Lenses for 2016: