According to the new rumor surfaced over the web that Canon will announce a new Cinema EOS camera at IBC, which runs from September 8th-13th, 2016 in Amsterdam.
However, the camera is going to be the follow-up to the Cinema EOS C500, but the camera maybe called Cinema EOS C700 (ARRI competitor).
Here are its Expected specifications…
- A new Super 35 sensor with a claimed dynamic range of 15 stops.
- The form factor will be different than the current Cinema EOS cameras. There will be likely be some kind of a shoulder mount.
- Resolution will be slightly above 4K.
- The camera will Support anamorphic lenses.
- And the expected price will be atleast $30,000