Canon 1300D was announced on 10th March, 2016. It is an entry –level DSLR also known as EOS Rebel T6. Now it is time to know the best as well as affordable memory card for Canon 1300 D users, so that they can store more and more captured photos.
As we know the Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera offers a wide range of features including:
- 0 Megapixel Canon CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent image quality and speedy operation.
- ISO 100–6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC connectivity* for easy sharing to smart devices, social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- 9‐point AF system (including one center cross‐type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results.
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
- Large, 3.0-inch LCD monitor with 920,000 dots for easy viewing and reviewing.
- Full HD video mode for high quality, easy-to-use video capture.
The best and affordable memory card for the Canon 1300 D :- SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDHC Memory Card (Class 10) , which features 32GB Storage Capacity, Class 10 / UHS-I / U3,Max. Fast file transfers with maximum data read speed of up to 90 MB/s,Max. It has a date write speed up to 40 MB/s, Built-In Write-Protect Switch, SDHC Form Factor. It comes with Water/Temperature/X-Ray/Shock Proof and writeable Label and also includes Jewel Case to Protect Card.
It performs well and Transfers to computer at decent to fast speed. It delivers video and NEF images without hassles. It is a fast, high-capacity card that will prevent your buffer from filling too fast while shooting wildlife or sports, this is the one. It has magnificent speed Good speed for both HD and 4K recording. It is durable and long lasting.
The maximum Memory card for the Canon 1300 D: – SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDXC Memory Card (Class 10). It features 64GB Storage Capacity, Class 10 / UHS-I / U3, Max. Read Speed: 90 MB/s, Max. Write Speed: 40 MB/s, Built-In Write-Protect Switch,SDXC Form Factor, Record Full HD & 4K Video, Water/Temperature/X-Ray/Shock Proof, Writeable Label and includes Jewel Case to Protect Card.
It holds more than 7,000 raw and high-quality jpegs. This card can records 4K video and fast shooting speeds. During shooting RAW, the users have to use the very high burst rate but the card is never behind the camera’s buffer. It also works magnificently with Sony a7s ii for Full HD and 4K recording. It is a very fast and large capacity card for cameras with many pixels and/or HD video.