It is a mirrorless Micro Four Thirds digital camera with a high resolution of 16.1MP 4/3 Live MOS sensor coupled with the TruePic VII image processor to produce 8.5 fps shooting and also supports full HD 1080p/60 movie recording, with ISO 25600. It’s 5-axis image stabilization compensates for up to 4 stops of camera shake which is beneficial for the users in low light conditions. It also comes with a FAST AF system which has 81 contrast-detection points for better, quick and accurate performance.
The specification of the Brown E-M10II camera as follows:-
- 1MP 4/3 Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- 36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Up to 8.5 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
It will start the shipment on 29th February, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.