Tomorrow we published the images as well as the rumored specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.
Now the detailed specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark II leaked on the web.
- 2MP CMOS sensor with dynamic range improvement
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- ISO: 100-51200 (expanded in 409600)
- 61-point AF system, expanded range, 41-point cross-type, all of the distance measuring points can be selected
- At f/8, 61 points can be selected
- AF is -3EV
- 360000 dot photometric sensor. EOS iSA. EOS iTR
- 76 times the viewfinder magnification. 100% field of view
- Improved AI AF accuracy and motion tracking Servo AF III +
- Dual DIGIC6 + processor
- New mirror drive system that enables high-speed continuous shooting
- Video 4K 60fps. Full HD120fps, 4K video can be recorded in internal CFast2.0 media
- Movie servo AF
- Continuous shooting up to14 fps, 16 fps in live view mode
- Continuous shooting in RAW: 170 frames (at 16 frames / sec.), unlimited in JPEG
- Dual pixel CMOS AF, enables smooth AF with 4K video
- LCD monitor 3.2 inches, 1.62 million dots. Touch panel.
- Camera digital lens Optimizer (DLO), lens aberration correction, diffraction correction
- 0 and compact flash slots
- GPS built-in
- 0 terminal, HDMI terminal
- Dust and water resistant
- Wi-Fi option (WFT-E8)
- Dimensions: 158mm x 167.6mm x 82.6mm
- Weight: 1340g
Since, it will be the first Canon DSLR camera to record 4K videos and also the world’s first DSLR still full frame camera which come with Dual-pixel CMOS AF sensor.
It will be announced on either 1st or 2nd February, 2016.
Proceed with us for more information.